The Door Top Monitor provides a solution to alert staff when a ligature or object is hanging or trapped in the top of the door. Using new technology to provide complete protection across the entire width of the door, the Door Top Monitor sets new standards in patient safety.
This product is subject to UK Registered Design #6012654.
Now compatible with the KG35 Transom Closer! The first time you have had the option of a Door Top Monitor working in conjunction with a Transom Closer.
- - Ultra low profile
- - Covers Full Width of door top
- - Enhanced aesthetics
- - Discreet to patients
- - Maximum sensitivity
- No overlap onto door for reduced jamming risk
- 1mm movement range for maximum sensitivity
- Minimised fixed profile reducing ligature risk
- Continuous sensor along top of door within DTA for maximum sensivity and reliability.
- The options for compatibility with this DTM are:
- - SAS Specialist Alarm Systems
- - Paxton Net2 Access Control System
- - ACT Access Control System
- - Guardian Staff Safety Systems
- - Other systems on per project basis
- This is a UK only product and available when purchasing a door set package.
Keep in Touch
Want to keep up to date with this product? Be the first to hear of any updates, new options, new integration's, and developments!
Click below to subscribe to the Door Top Monitor mailing list: