The Door Top Monitor provides a solution to alert staff when a ligature or object is hanging or trapped in the top of the door. Using new technology to provide complete protection across the entire width of the door, the Door Top Monitor sets new standards in patient safety.
Please Note: Except where supplied as a replacement this product is only available as part of a Kingsway Complete Door System - check out the range HERE.
This product is subject to UK Registered Design #6012654.
Now compatible with the KG35 Transom Closer! The first time you have had the option of a Door Top Monitor working in conjunction with a Transom Closer.
- - Ultra low profile
- - Covers Full Width of door top
- - Enhanced aesthetics
- - Discreet to patients
- - Maximum sensitivity
- No overlap onto door for reduced jamming risk
- 1mm movement range for maximum sensitivity
- Minimised fixed profile reducing ligature risk
- Continuous sensor along top of door within DTA for maximum sensivity and reliability.
- The KG500 interfaces with most leading staff attack alarm systems using a unique alarm trigger interface unit (ATI), the ATI can be supplied with battery backup and a full project specification is produced for each project to deliver the system to suit the needs of the staff.
- This is a UK only product and available when purchasing a door set package.
Keep in Touch
Want to keep up to date with this product? Be the first to hear of any updates, new options, new integration's, and developments!
Click below to subscribe to the Door Top Monitor mailing list: